Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mr Creosote eats a wafer thin mint

Yesterday we saw templates, and templates, and templates and variations on templates.

You know the feeling when you've eaten so much cake you couldn't possibly eat another piece without being sick? No? That's just me then.

Well I feel I've gorged on templates and couldn't possible see another one. Which is a shame because we have a second level review tomorrow. Maybe I'll be feeling better by then.

We also gained a better insight into the way Choose-O-Tron (an alternative name for Choose-O-Matic) could work.

There have been discussions and arguments and I think we're close to finding the right way for Choose-O-Tron to work. Getting there has been, what seems like, a long road.

For those of you wondering about the title of this post:



No comments: