Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bringing it all together

I feel exhausted.

I've just come through a three day process during which we took all of the requirements gathered so far and sifted and sorted and thrifted and ordered.


I feel I've been bludgeoned by a baseball bat. Actually that's a little unfair. It's just been a very intense few days with a lot of discussion, argument and decision making.

Mark reckons we're the best team he's ever worked with. Neil tells me we've managed to get through a lot of work and we've worked effectively. Christian is impressed with the outcome of the meeting.

So I should feel really good but I just feel tired and drained. I do feel good that we are in good shape for the next Project Review Board next week but I think I'll be getting an early night tonight.

3 comments:

Neil said...

Cheer up, it's all done now, and the weather's lovely.

Spare a thought for those of us who were doing it for two days before you joined in, and particularly the one poor soul who had to right out fifty thousand Post-Its - and then write them out AGAIN when it was decided they weren't sufficiently legible at a distance...

Haven't written so much since I was at university!

acardus1 said...

You'll be pleased to know that Rishi and Scott have seen you are reading the blog and they have decided you're not busy enough. They used an acronym TMT, perhaps you understand what they mean.

Neil said...

Mmm-hmm? And how did they see that if they weren't reading it themselves?

The rapscallions.